Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Today...

...nearly two feet of snow fell in Hunter, NY.

...the county snowplow operator clearing Ski Bowl Road built up a 4-ft wall in front of my truck

...the snow plow contractor failed to show up

...I heard the "Theme from Shaft" on Sirius radio

...the temp moderated, so the precip turned to ice, making a nice crust on top of the snowfall

...i cleared the snow so i could make shipments at the post office

...the local bakery gave me a large loaf of bread for the price of a sandwich roll

...I shipped several review copies of Inconceivable!

...I updated my profile on Stage 32.com

...I ordered a few christmas presents on-line

...it turned back to snow and is still snowing at 5pm

...I made a nice fire with real wood instead of an artificial log

...I opened a bottle of Italian wine and cooked dinner for one,

and

...I approved the corrected proofs for Inconceivable!





No comments:

Post a Comment